Cycle hire & tours in the Cotswolds, an area of outstanding natural beauty
TY Cycles offer a high quality cycle hire service in the Cotswolds. We have a great range of quality road bikes and hybrid bikes and cater for parties of all sizes, for as short or as long a duration you require. If you are planning a leisurely days cycling in the Cotswolds, a cycling centric holiday or hen & stag parties we can cater for you. Bikes are delivered and collected to your desired location.
The most scenic way to explore the Cotswolds is by bike, along the many quiet, beautiful country lanes and bridle paths.
* Trek Emonda ALR 5 quality Road bikes
* Ridgeback Velocity & Trek 7.2 FX quality Hybrid bikes
* Helmets, locks, panniers, maps & routes with recommended café & pub stops!
* On call breakdown service available
* Delivery & collection free within 15 miles of Chipping Norton
* An additional charge of £10.00 if outside the 15 mile radius
* Fully maintained by Cytech qualified technicians
* Trek Emonda ALR 5 Road bike: Day one £50.00, additional days at only £30.00 per day.
* Hybrid bikes: Single day hire £25.00 per bike, additional days at only £15.00
* We can offer a group discount for 5 or more people, please enquire firstname.lastname@example.org or call Tom +44 (0)7850 361146
Travelling from London?
The First Great Western will take you from London Paddington to the Cotswolds, stopping at Long Hanborough, Charlbury, Kingham and Moreton in Marsh in only 1hr 30 minutes. We can meet you at your desired station with bikes and provide routes that are circular or point to point finishing further up or down the railway, not forgetting pub and café stops en route. A simple, relaxed, fun day away from the City…
The guided option…
* If you would like to make the most of your time cycling in the Cotswolds we can provide a guide for a half day or full day. Your guide can ensure you get the chance to cycle on the most picturesque, quite lanes the area has to offer and stop at any sights of interest. A half day guide is £60.00 & full day £90.00 led by Peter Hill.
Reserve a bike…
Send your booking requirements and details to email@example.com or call Tom +44 (0)7850 361146
Cycling Holidays and Tours of the Cotswolds
If you’re planning a cycling holiday or fancy a short cycling break in the Cotswolds our partner business, Windrush Cycle Tours, is without doubt the best way to make the most of your visit. Just click the link to find out how Windrush will help you discover the hidden secrets of the Cotswolds and provide you with a cycling holiday tailored to your needs. www.windrushcycletours.co.uk