Cycle hire & day tours in the Cotswolds, an area of outstanding natural beauty
TY Cycles offer a high quality cycle hire service in the Cotswolds. We have a great range of top quality road bikes, hybrid bikes and electric bikes. We cater for parties of all sizes, for as short or as long a duration you require. If you’re planning a leisurely day cycling in the Cotswolds, a cycling holiday or hen & stag parties look no further! Bikes are delivered and collected to your desired location or you can collect from our shop.
The most scenic way to explore the Cotswolds is by bike, along the many quiet, beautiful country lanes and bridle paths.
Your hire includes…
* Trek Emonda ALR 5 Road bikes
* Ridgeback Meteor Hybrid bikes
* Trek Dual Sport + Electric bikes
* Garmin GPS computer with tailor made routes (+ £20.00) or free if you ride from our shop!
* Helmet, lock, pannier bags, map & routes with recommended cafe & pub stops!
* Delivery & collection free within 15 miles of Chipping Norton
* An additional charge of £10.00 if outside the 15 mile radius
* Bikes are fully maintained by Cytech qualified technicians
* Priceless local knowledge from the TY Cycles team!
* Trek Emonda ALR 5 Road bike: Single day hire £50.00, additional days at only £30.00 per day.
* Trek Dual Sport + Electric bike: Single day hire £50.00, additional days at only £30.00 per day.
* Ridgeback Meteor Hybrid bikes: Single day hire £25.00, additional days at only £15.00 per day.
* For reservations or further information please contact us email@example.com or call +44 (0)1608238150
Travelling from London?
The First Great Western will take you from London Paddington to the Cotswolds, stopping at Long Hanborough, Charlbury, Kingham and Moreton in Marsh in only 1hr 30 minutes. We can meet you at your desired station with bikes and provide routes that are circular or point to point finishing further up or down the railway, not forgetting pub and café stops en route. A simple, relaxed, fun day away from the City…
The guided option…
Take the stress out of self guiding and enjoy cycling with a guide for the day. Local knowledge and a passion for riding bikes goes a very long way, let us show you the most picturesque, quite lanes the area has to offer and stop at any sights of interest to you. A full day guided tour is £120.00 for up to a group of four people.
Reserve a bike…
Send your booking requirements and details to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0)1608238150